2011年11月21日星期一

18 Times More Decadence


This is the last of the fried stuffed peppers I made yesterday. Unlike the ones that my aunt makes, these ones are so spicy I have to eat them with milk. Today I ate them all along with two bowls of rice and two cups of milk. Now I am full, tired, and this is going to be part of dinner because I want to eat meat and I don't have time to make another meat dish.

Time time time time time. That always creates anxiety in me since I find it so hard to control, and when I am worried I start to ramble and sound extra pessimistic and borderline insulting. I thank my friends for being mature enough to see past my anxiety. Anyways, I spent my birthday weekend in an extremely anxious state but I had a good time and I feel like most people are merely confused by my strange attitude but aren't put off with me yet. Now I am going to become a hermit for the rest of the week to gather myself to be taken for a proper 18 year old. End of volatility please, and bring in some rationality for the sake of stability!

没有评论:

发表评论