2011年10月31日星期一

The Incomprehensibility of Mold Growing Patterns


Yes I took this picture when I was about two thirds of the way done. When I spread my marmalade on my toast today I noticed little grey bits on the bright orange jelly. Thankfully it wasn't a lot so I was able to scrape it all out. Wonder if it was old bread bits that got stuck in the jam? I should put on my glasses when I spread my jam next time.

I had a brilliant hot pot party last night dominated by concentrated fruit juice, soy milk, fresh lemon juice, Canadian dry, milk, haagen daz ice cream, oily pots, horrible rhymes, and two loud fellas who rambled nonstop about their relationship with alcohol. I think I am in love with the fellow who sat next to me, and of course there is no way I can win his heart because I am shy and he's an exchange student who is three years older than me, which means he most likely has a lady waiting for him back in his home country who skypes with him every night when he trots back to his too far away residence, and also that he will be back to his kickass university in an year. I can just hope that next time I get to enjoy his company I can remain as outspoken and obnoxious as I can and not show my cheesy love smitten self.

没有评论:

发表评论